Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Glowworm compact 80 e hot water luke warm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Petefinny

Hi got a Glowworm combi there hot water luke warm untill you turn the tap right down them it gets hot, thermostats workin as when i turn it up it gets hot then when i turn it down it gets colder but you cannot get hot water when the tap is on full, cold pressure to the boiler is 3 bar, anyone know what the burner pressure should be when hot is running? Heating is fine, Thanks guys.

Not doubting you mate, read the bottom of the page.

Yeh sorry for the abbrupt answer but i am GSR and have been for a while, just want a bit of help before attending the job! Not done much with glowworm!

pm your gsr number to redsaw and gasman and we will see you in the gas safe only forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glowworm compact 80 e hot water luke warm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock