Search the forum,

Discuss Glowworm compact 80 e hot water luke warm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Petefinny

Hi got a Glowworm combi there hot water luke warm untill you turn the tap right down them it gets hot, thermostats workin as when i turn it up it gets hot then when i turn it down it gets colder but you cannot get hot water when the tap is on full, cold pressure to the boiler is 3 bar, anyone know what the burner pressure should be when hot is running? Heating is fine, Thanks guys.

Not doubting you mate, read the bottom of the page.

Yeh sorry for the abbrupt answer but i am GSR and have been for a while, just want a bit of help before attending the job! Not done much with glowworm!

pm your gsr number to redsaw and gasman and we will see you in the gas safe only forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glowworm compact 80 e hot water luke warm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in the property over 10 years and it's never been this bad before. The combi boiler was checked and is ok. The hot water from taps is uneffected and...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
hello we have an unvented system. we have an issue where the hot water is hot for 10 seconds and then luke warm, turn off taps / wait and turn back and it repeats itself. had boiler checked and told it was the expansion vessel. Had the expansion vessel drained and recharged. plumber told me...
Replies
Views
hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google search showed some ideas on how to adjust it. i tried adjusting it and it didn't change the temp. when i adjusted it the other way to test the cold...
Replies
Views
K
We have a dual heating system, a solid fuel stove with back boiler and a external kerosene heater. The kerosene heater is working fine heating the radiators and the water for the taps The solid fuel stove will heat the water for the taps but the radiators will only get luke warm. Can anyone...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock