Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Glowworm 30cxi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Been out to above boiler, which is periodically blowing the 3amp fuse in the spur, nowt on the actual boiler. New fuse in and up the boiler fires and works good as gold for an hr, or two then bang again. Anybody come across this before and can give me a heads up ?

A common fault on these....... remove the moterized head and give it a shake to check for water ingress as it leaks through the spindle causing either the fuse to blow or the rcd to trip, but it could also be other things causing a short....... but give it a try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glowworm 30cxi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hello everyone, Baxi Ecoblue System boiler which was recently serviced just before Christmas. There has since been a constant but slow drip...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock