Search the forum,

Discuss Glowork ultimate 60ff lighting issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mrplumb

Hi everyone and thnak you in advance for any help

I have the above boiler for the last 2 weeks this is what is happening:

Boilder function [appears to] be 100% normal when cold then when it gets really warm following issue happens:

main burner shuts off
pilot light relights immediately
main burner shuts off again [almost] immediately [1/2 seconds max]
and repeat constantly

but heating still works

pcb was replaced about 6 mnths ago, but you can hear it clicking, or something clicking, maybe a relay?

thanks

It is NOT A Glowork anyway - i am an expert in all these type of boilers but i think your going to get pulled as maybe ur not qualifeid - if the mods pass you I will help CHK QUOTE=Mrplumb;588785]Hi everyone and thnak you in advance for any help

I have the above boiler for the last 2 weeks this is what is happening:

Boilder function [appears to] be 100% normal when cold then when it gets really warm following issue happens:

main burner shuts off
pilot light relights immediately
main burner shuts off again [almost] immediately [1/2 seconds max]
and repeat constantly

but heating still works

pcb was replaced about 6 mnths ago, but you can hear it clicking, or something clicking, maybe a relay?

thanks[/QUOTE]

We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers, cookers or ANY gas appliances for your own safety.

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a PM (Private Message) with your gsr details to either Gas man - View Profile: gas man - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK or Redsaw - View Profile: REDSAW - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK who will check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Providing gas-related advice to anybody who should not be touching gas and cannot prove their competence is unacceptable. We will take whatever action we deem appropriate to prevent such advice being given

Thank you.

UKPF TA's, Mods and Admin teams.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/42241-notice-gas-safety-related-advice.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glowork ultimate 60ff lighting issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Funny
    • Optimistic
Hi, I've got a ferroli 901 boiler, I initially thought the pcb was at fault so bought a new one and I'm having the same problem ( has been connected correctly), I switch the boiler on, all correct leds light up, pump starts, fan starts, pilot fires up, then it shuts down, all lights go...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am not sure whether anyone ever saw this issue.... My Worcester Bosch boiler was installed last year August, since then I found the boiler green light (burner light) will be off after HW is satisfied(supposed to be), but after 2 mins it will be back on again! For 2mins of firing, the...
Replies
Views
Hello My trusty Vaillant 242 EH is having some issues. It has developed an issue when firing up the burner. The fault is seen with the hot water and central heating. When it operates it takes anything from one to several attempts to light and when it takes too many the lockout circuit is...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when the Gledhill controls for the “hot water” and “central heading” are turned on the Ideal boiler makes a constant “clicking” noise and tries to start...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, newbie here so first off hello. I have a Morco feb 24e boiler in my static caravan and I'm having some issues. We had the pcb repaired due to no heating or hot water, came back all was good. Worked for 2 days then stopped working again. Sent it back and the transformer had blown so he...
Replies
Views
Anthony pyke
A
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock