Search the forum,

Discuss Morco boiler issues.... in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys, newbie here so first off hello.

I have a Morco feb 24e boiler in my static caravan and I'm having some issues.
We had the pcb repaired due to no heating or hot water, came back all was good. Worked for 2 days then stopped working again. Sent it back and the transformer had blown so he repaired it and all was good again, for 2 days. Sent it back and he said it was working so we retried it and nothing, he refunded the repair money.

I've since bought a new pcb and it's been fine for 5 days but now the same problem has occurred.
When I turn the boiler on the pump just starts constantly running and nothing happens when I ask it for hot water or heating, the pump just keeps running.

Any ideas before I try and find an engineer who is actually decent, had some muppets before.

Thanks everyone.

Reply to Morco boiler issues.... in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock