Search the forum,

Discuss get anything useful for Christmas.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
As per title...I got these amongst the usual suspects...sock's after shave etc...regards Turnpin IMG_20151227_180326.jpg

I got new bite alarms and a bivvy power pack for watching tv whilst fishing! Happy days!

I got Book of Souls by Iron Maiden, bottle of Jura, Bottle of Glenfiddich, two bottles of rum a personalised shifter and monopoly, game of thrones edition.

Well happy.

As Brucie would say..."didn't he do well"....lol regards Turnpin

I got a cordless sander and planer, happy days.

And 3 bottles of vodka.

New tool bag, loads of DVDs and few other bits. Oh yeah and a son! (Although he did come 3 weeks early so a great surprise)

Got a wicked set of insulated screwdrivers, the extended version of Battle of the 5 armies, a really cool T-shirt and some other gifts that I've not been allowed to see yet. (Mrs went up to the in-laws for Xmas so we're having a mini-xmas when she gets back)

I got 5 concrete fence posts, 5 fence panels, 6 bags of post mix... just need a new Kango now to break out the old posts.

bottle of single malt, another of port, 4 jars of chutney, several different local cheeses and a cheese board to put them on. Trialling the cheeses and chutneys followed by the whiskey idc. very happy man today :)

And the best toy a mini rc helicopter, needs good hand eye co-ordination to fly it round the cat :)

As far as tools for xmas go, I never gave the Mrs a food mixer as a present and she respects the whole idea of what pressies should be :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bottle of single malt, another of port, 4 jars of chutney, several different local cheeses and a cheese board to put them on. Trialling the cheeses and chutneys followed by the whiskey idc. very happy man today :)

Your farts are gonna stink!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to get anything useful for Christmas.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock