Discuss Geberit Duel Push Button for Cisterns not working in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, my Geberit duel push button has stopped flushing the toilet. When either button is pressed a small amount of water is released but not enough to flush the toilet. I have removed the plate holding the unit and pulled the 2 plastic tubes away. By blowing into the tubes the system flushes so I think it is the push button unit itself. Does the complete unit need to be replaced or can it be opened and checked. Tks

Thanks, I'll replace the pneumatic hose 1st and see if it improves. The actuator does come apart, are you saying that the bellows can be replaced or the whole unit? Pretty sure its not the valve, as I said I can blow through the hose and it activates the valve and flushes.

Chances are the bellows are split.
Good chance the bellows are expensive to replace.

-Reason I stopped fixing inwall cisterns, too many arguments with customers over the price of repairs.
Now tell the customers to call manufacturer directly for repairs, can't be bothered with the grief.

Thanks, I'll replace the pneumatic hose 1st and see if it improves. The actuator does come apart, are you saying that the bellows can be replaced or the whole unit? Pretty sure its not the valve, as I said I can blow through the hose and it activates the valve and flushes.
No need to replace just cut some off the end of the hose. Yes bellows can be replaced

-Reason I stopped fixing inwall cisterns, too many arguments with customers over the price of repairs.
Now tell the customers to call manufacturer directly for repairs, can't be bothered with the grief.

Well there

Thank Oz, well wold you know the bellows are burst, so its off to find a replacement. Thanks all for your advice.

Reply to Geberit Duel Push Button for Cisterns not working in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

So, I had an old and disgusting Geberit dual flush that didn't work very well, so I decided to replace it. Cistern is 110.830.00.1, so got a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I wonder if any can help? I have a vitra dual flush plate model name is 'loop'. All of a sudden the press buttons don't work (don't...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, sorry to have to post this but we got a new bathroom a few months ago and the toilet seat was loose at one side. The cistern is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
Hi Just had a new bathroom installed with a toilet bowl that reaches the back wall. Its has a bottom entry cold feed to the cistern. The fitter...
Replies
Views
Back