Discuss Gas safe register website is driving me mental!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

obseen16

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi Guys.

Have any of you been having issues logging in and completing notifications on the gsr website? it constantly logs me out and when i try and do a notification it lets me fill half of it out then says theres an integrity issue..... start again. then when i start it again it does the same thing, its driving me mad, ive virus scanned and cleared browser history so surely it cant be my computer creating this problem,

have any of you guys had this issue?

It started happening about 2 weeks ago.

i have had problems when the site keeps logging me out drives me crazy . i put it down to the site being busy, i dont bother during working hours anymore either evenings or weekends works for me

havent needed to register a boiler recently so cant comment :(

It keeps logging me out, saying your session has expired......has done this for at least 18 months, CBA to report it, the website is a joke anyhow

Had the same, kept login me off , session expired. I just kept running anti virus scan and seemed to work.

It's stupid that. Governing body that we have to be registered with can't make their Bloomin website work properly. And on top of that we still have to pay to register our installs. Bloody cheek. :/.

Keep complaining to them, the more members the better, they might do something about it?:19:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas safe register website is driving me mental!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back