Discuss Gas Installers required at British Gas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Helen BG

Hi all,

British Gas are recruiting permanent Installation Engineers to install domestic heating systems in the following areas:
Aberdeen, South West London, North London, Surrey, Berkshire and the Midlands.

Salary of £28,805 - £30,805 + additional earning potential & excellent benefits

We are looking to recruit experienced engineers and in return you can expect to receive a rewarding benefits package including a new van, all of your equipment, the latest laptop technology, paid holiday, comprehensive pension & share save schemes as well as great career prospects.

If your current job involves extensive experience in domestic gas installation and upgrade of central heating systems we are keen to hear from you. In addition to your technical knowledge, your customer service skills and ability to install and solve problems will enable you to diagnose defects as well as work safely to ensure a first time fix for your customer and promote British Gas products and services by giving professional advice.

You should hold as a minimum NVQ/SNVQ level 2 in Gas, Plumbing or Heating, current ACS accreditation in CCN1, CEN1, CPA1 and HTR1 along with Energy Efficiency accreditation (N/A for Scotland) and a full UK driving licence with 6 points or less.

Click here to apply at www.britishgasjobs.co.uk

Please send me a PM as usual with any questions.

Many thanks

Helen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Installers required at British Gas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Interesting discussion ongoing on Pistonheads Forum, Home and DIY section. There are some muppets here but also some very knowledgeable people who...
Replies
Views
We are looking for an enthusiastic Plumber and Heating engineer to join our team for a position working Monday to Friday (minimum 3 days a week...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope this is ok to post here but I’m really struggling to get any responses from anyone. I am a 36 year old from just outside of...
Replies
Views
Recruitment opportunities available. If you’re an experienced gas engineer or plumber in the West London area, then please do not hesitate in...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock