Discuss funniest things i found in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob150811

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
whats the funniest things youve found when plumbing i renewed a ball valve in a flat and the mst was full of big carp complete with stringy poo and i found a stash of cash in a cistern unfortunatly the women of the house was standing right next to me she was as surprised as me

I haven't found anything exciting yet, but once when I was having some photos taken for my NVQ folder (even though we'd explained the camera and assessor to the tenant) we were accused of looking for drugs. I think the tenant must have a guilty conscience!

Was repairing a burst pipe in a loft and everything was covered in dust except from this pile of about 20 gay **** mags right next to the hatch.

'Accidently' knocked them down into the hall on the way down, the guys face was a picture, his wifes was even better.

I once found my heating mate asleep beside the radiator in the livingroom and the custard shushing her kids and turning the telly volume down!!! :)

Was repairing a burst pipe in a loft and everything was covered in dust except from this pile of about 20 gay **** mags right next to the hatch.

'Accidently' knocked them down into the hall on the way down, the guys face was a picture, his wifes was even better.

was working in an unitarian church and the sparkies found a bunch of gay **** before, thankfully i wasnt there at the time lol

A few **** mags and a couple ****** hidden behind bath panels and hot water cylinders haha, always fun handing them back to the customer.

a naked photo of the wife of the bloke who hired us behind the cylinder. it was a 70's photo and back then she looked quite spot-on! albeit a bit don king in the curls.

In a loft a couple of weeks ago,A box full of penthouse mags 70s style talk about hairy jack and dannys.

**** mags....quite a few. Mainly 70's, one mag was a'naturist' magazine. That was pretty weird. Found them slap bang in the middle of a room, under the floor boards. The house hadn't been lived in for nearly 20 years. Went in the skip.

I also found a tiny pair of leather shoes.

Loads of old glass bottles. Medicine and the like.

Also once came across a very weird stuffed toy. A rabbit, filled with sand. It was creepy.

No money sadly.

Found a few stashes of cash.
Best one was about 10K stuck up the back of a photo in a bedroom. I was working on the cylinder and looked up and behind the photo was a big wad of notes.
The wife was a raging alky and the guy had a shop somewhere. I was straight on the phone to the guy and he was home in 15 minutes.
Turns out it was the weeks takings from the shop and he had stuck it there to hide it from the wife as she would search the hoouse for cash to get drink!
Lots of 'those' mags behind cylinders!
Found lots of nude pics and toys etc when moving furniture. Just had a look and left them on the windowsill. You get the sheepish look from the woman when she notices them :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
i was once changing a cylinder for an oldish couple, i would say late 50s early 60s, whilst draining the heating i went in there bedroom to open air vent on rad, and the had shelves and shelves of books about better sex live's sex positions and all that soft core stuff. i thought to myself hmm how strange, anyway carried on removing pipework and lifted out the cylinder and behind it tucked in the corner was a 12 inch black *****, lol

i went to lunch and when i came back it was gone and she had swept the cupboard out and nothing was said about it :)

Never found any of these things but did see a fridge magnet not long ago:

Jesus loves you - everyone else thinks you're a ****er

I found a wad of cash the bloke had hide from is missus while taking out a cylinder. He even tipped me when he got it back with out his wife knowing

i had a key from a custard and i popped in to try and get the pump moving i vented the bedroom rad and found her girlfriend in bed she hadnt mentioned batting for the other side so it was a bit of a superise

I went to an emergency call out to a somalians flat one day and found a wallet with 40 quid in belonging to a mark smith in a toilet cistern.......needless to say I took it straight to the police station which was next to the pub!! Cheers!
Weirdest and slightly disturbing was an old guy who had ****o mags for wall paper......every where I looked there was a nicely trimmed bush and pair of boobs! Smelt a bit in there too! I left feeling a bit sick after I'd finished changing a ball valve.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

woman asleep in bed and 1 without clothes on or covers, while doing a cp12

Done a job in Highbury not far from the old Arsenal ground and whilst having the boards up in a large old 4 story house came across a 1902 News Of The World still have here somewhere also in the floor space under the front room lots of old gin bottles just moved them out of the way ..years later saw similar on antiques roadshow some over £100 each:sad_smile: regards turnpin

went to price a job up for the owner of a flat, the flat was let to a very good looking young woman (seen the pictures of her in the kitchen) as we walked into the bedroom there was a ***** wrapped in used tissues complete with pubic hair, she must have forgot we were coming to look at the heating.

A walk in wardrobe full of trannys clothing conplete with size 12 stilletoes, while changing a rad. A few girls toys behind bath panels too, not the same house mind.

I was looking for a water leak under a bath once and I stood up and had a sanitary towel stuck to my jumper. I was having a look at a flue in a loft once and there was a durex play ring thing and a tub of body rub lubricant stuff. Was a bit weird being in the loft.

I was looking for a water leak under a bath once and I stood up and had a sanitary towel stuck to my jumper. I was having a look at a flue in a loft once and there was a durex play ring thing and a tub of body rub lubricant stuff. Was a bit weird being in the loft.
Thats where I hide my stuff in the loft
not

Went to a job today. An amazing huge country house, been in the family for 100 years. Their top floor is boarded out and was full of the most amazing load of junk (as they put it) I've ever seen.

There was a pair of buffalo horns at least 6ft across, a stuffed wolf head, a pair of antique snow shoes, a stuffed bird of prey, countless weird artifacts. We had to shift it all to one side to get the floor boards up.

The lady of the house reckons its all her grandfathers, and says it can all go in the skip when the house gets its renovation done. If I get the job I'm going to strap the buffalo horns to the front of the van.....maybe not!! I'll snap a pic next time I'm there.

Went to a job today. An amazing huge country house, been in the family for 100 years. Their top floor is boarded out and was full of the most amazing load of junk (as they put it) I've ever seen.

There was a pair of buffalo horns at least 6ft across, a stuffed wolf head, a pair of antique snow shoes, a stuffed bird of prey, countless weird artifacts. We had to shift it all to one side to get the floor boards up.

The lady of the house reckons its all her grandfathers, and says it can all go in the skip when the house gets its renovation done. If I get the job I'm going to strap the buffalo horns to the front of the van.....maybe not!! I'll snap a pic next time I'm there.

Some of that maybe worth a fortune and the rare stuffed animals may even require permits etc. Would be a shame to skip it.

I went to a rented flat to fix the hot water cylinder, the agent had given me the key and "didn't think" anyone would be home so I let myself in and did the usual "hello, anyone at home" thing, nothing. So I started to look around for the airing cupboard, walked into one bedroom looking for a cupboard door, turned to walk out and bingo the guy is full on boning his missus on top of the covers, sideways on and she was a well stacked young lady. I cant believe I didn't notice as I walked into the room.
Respect to the fella though he didn't break his rhythm for a second, I had to lol around the place for a little while until he appeared and I could get to the airing cupboard.

I went to a huge house with loads of old stuff in it - while being shown around I was told about a red box (as per the budget boxes). The one they found was No.10 Downing Street (and not No.11). Unfortunately it had already been taken to an auction house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to funniest things i found in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this is a success or a fail or just a rant but We do have heat and hot water now So all started the evening of Friday the 12th (Nov)...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock