Discuss funniest things i found in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

billybob150811

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
whats the funniest things youve found when plumbing i renewed a ball valve in a flat and the mst was full of big carp complete with stringy poo and i found a stash of cash in a cistern unfortunatly the women of the house was standing right next to me she was as surprised as me

I haven't found anything exciting yet, but once when I was having some photos taken for my NVQ folder (even though we'd explained the camera and assessor to the tenant) we were accused of looking for drugs. I think the tenant must have a guilty conscience!

Was repairing a burst pipe in a loft and everything was covered in dust except from this pile of about 20 gay **** mags right next to the hatch.

'Accidently' knocked them down into the hall on the way down, the guys face was a picture, his wifes was even better.

I once found my heating mate asleep beside the radiator in the livingroom and the custard shushing her kids and turning the telly volume down!!! :)

Was repairing a burst pipe in a loft and everything was covered in dust except from this pile of about 20 gay **** mags right next to the hatch.

'Accidently' knocked them down into the hall on the way down, the guys face was a picture, his wifes was even better.

was working in an unitarian church and the sparkies found a bunch of gay **** before, thankfully i wasnt there at the time lol

A few **** mags and a couple ****** hidden behind bath panels and hot water cylinders haha, always fun handing them back to the customer.

a naked photo of the wife of the bloke who hired us behind the cylinder. it was a 70's photo and back then she looked quite spot-on! albeit a bit don king in the curls.

**** mags....quite a few. Mainly 70's, one mag was a'naturist' magazine. That was pretty weird. Found them slap bang in the middle of a room, under the floor boards. The house hadn't been lived in for nearly 20 years. Went in the skip.

I also found a tiny pair of leather shoes.

Loads of old glass bottles. Medicine and the like.

Also once came across a very weird stuffed toy. A rabbit, filled with sand. It was creepy.

No money sadly.

Found a few stashes of cash.
Best one was about 10K stuck up the back of a photo in a bedroom. I was working on the cylinder and looked up and behind the photo was a big wad of notes.
The wife was a raging alky and the guy had a shop somewhere. I was straight on the phone to the guy and he was home in 15 minutes.
Turns out it was the weeks takings from the shop and he had stuck it there to hide it from the wife as she would search the hoouse for cash to get drink!
Lots of 'those' mags behind cylinders!
Found lots of nude pics and toys etc when moving furniture. Just had a look and left them on the windowsill. You get the sheepish look from the woman when she notices them :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
i was once changing a cylinder for an oldish couple, i would say late 50s early 60s, whilst draining the heating i went in there bedroom to open air vent on rad, and the had shelves and shelves of books about better sex live's sex positions and all that soft core stuff. i thought to myself hmm how strange, anyway carried on removing pipework and lifted out the cylinder and behind it tucked in the corner was a 12 inch black *****, lol

i went to lunch and when i came back it was gone and she had swept the cupboard out and nothing was said about it :)

Never found any of these things but did see a fridge magnet not long ago:

Jesus loves you - everyone else thinks you're a ****er

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to funniest things i found in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock