Discuss Freeze Master gas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peecee78

Hello
Does anyone know what gas is inside freeze master units?
THNX

I just found
Gas is R22 model 350 (red) require 85 grams

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freeze Master gas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello Everyone ;0 Iv just discovered this forum, looking through internet to find a solution to my small problem. So I just reopened, builders...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Good afternoon, I am after a replacement British Gas TRV head. I have found a direct replacement on Ebay, however they are £39.99 + £3.99...
Replies
Views
Hello, as the title, the cistern keeps filling. The fill valve is passing, think it’s a viva skylo bottom entry with a plastic shank but there’s...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
My Zanussi gas oven has 4 gas rings and 2 gas ovens (the smaller top oven has a grill). (Model ZCG664GNC). There are 6 gas knobs (gas taps you...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock