Discuss Found this under a kitchen sink today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Silly Straw Plumbing Inc

046.jpg

In fairness it would've been too hard to pipe up properly because both copper feeds had loads of play and were fed by pushfit and so could be rotated.

Who fitted that, a snake charmer?

And the spighots angled back towards the machine, Where you been hiding Watertight

Lovely, if you took the backnut off the tap ya could hang it out the window to water the plants..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362164693.729067.jpg

No comment needed

you lot should get off of my back, constantly insulting my work, its the only flexi I had :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Found this under a kitchen sink today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Back