Discuss flues opposite each other in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andf38

I have 2 flues 700mm apart facing each other one of the flues as a plume management kit on it but the other has not as this boiler without the plume kit on it is 13 years old i am wanting to replace it with a new boiler i could fit a plume management kit on the new boiler which would take it away from the other boiler.My question is are there any regulations about the two boilers air intake facing each other

thanks

unless your gas safe you shouldnt even touch it if you are pm gas man the mod and he will give you access to the gsr forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to flues opposite each other in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back