Discuss Flaming Nightmare in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Absolute head doing nightmare just had a proper pain in the back end situation!!!

I just made a brew and was halfway through biscuit dunk and it snapped off and dropped into me brew !!!

First biscuit as well !

and hope them spuds were mashed with a big piece of butter

got to have gravy,its not proper without any ,app does not get any man points for eating with no gravy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flaming Nightmare in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a nightmare situation with a central heating system I recently adopted. It's an open vent system with a combined F&E pipe, with a...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
The soil pipe from my bathroom passes through the outside wall and into the roofspace above the adjacent single storey kitchen before dropping...
Replies
Views
Hi all, DIY rookie and have an issue with malfunctioning diverter valve - water currently flows through both tap and shower head regardless of...
Replies
Views
Back