Discuss Fixing large radiator to soft breeze wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
How have people hung large rads before on the really soft spongy breeze they use to use on houses?

4"12 screw on a brown plug

Never had any problems with these blocks over the years as long has you use sensible size screws

I usually get my rads from Williams, they come with a 10mm plug and coach screw, does the trick

Hello Jay, they probably wont soon as Williams are changing to Turbo Rads whoever they may be! You might be buying some 10mm plugs and coach screws!!

yes the new turbo rads don't come with plugs and screws. probably because of the many different types of wall requiring different fixings

btw turbo rads are british made in south wales from british steel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fixing large radiator to soft breeze wall in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please can someone advise how to fix this shower that leaks? I guess I need to replace the washers inside the taps. Is it the blue or red one? My...
Replies
Views
Hello! We have a wobbly toilet seat… it’s a back to wall toilet and whilst one fixing is secure the other is not, and it looks like the fitter...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the...
Replies
Views
A few years ago I installed a wall hung toilet pan in my last house which did not flush well when disposing of waste solids. The water would rise...
Replies
Views
Hoping for some advice as I seem to be hitting a brick wall. Moved into a house last year, radiators down strairs (4 of them) never really got...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock