Discuss FGA how do you store yours? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I have a Kane and use the bag it came in but looking for something better.
Any clever ideas?
A tool box that can be used as a hop-up maybe

Here you go chaps. I have two probes in mine (Flexi and Standard) along with 2 pressure testing hoses. You'd have more room if you only had one of each.

Case size is 460wide*360tall*180deep.

This must be it - https://cpc.farnell.com/duratool/d03133/water-resistant-case-470x357x176mm/dp/SG33493

Looks like they've changed the design ever so slightly, not sure if the internal foam is the same where you can cut it out for pockets. For £26+VAT they aren't bad. I've had mine about 5 years now.

There's this one though that looks like where you can cut the foam out to make pockets, but it's a bit more at £45. - https://cpc.farnell.com/max-waterpr.../waterproof-case-464x366x176-black/dp/SG33340

IMG_0168.JPG

IMG_0167.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0164.JPG

Reply to FGA how do you store yours? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am changing my bathtub faucet and the spout came off but there is a fitting stuck to the end that will not come off any ideas how to get...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have just installed a vented McDonald 250L thermal store, it is for multi fuel but currently just connected to a standard oil boiler in...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm...
Replies
Views
I've air tested pipework for years, typically 4 bar for 30 minutes. I've never had an issue with any pipework that has passed that test...
Replies
Views
According to the manufacturer's information OV PULSAcoil thermal stores are primarily designed for use with on/off peak electricity but also have...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock