Discuss Fa cup final in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fuzzy

PORTSMOUTH Will win

he just missed a penelty!!!!!!! well, had it saved

missed peny

now a chelsea free kick

theyve scored, drogba

Last edited by a moderator:
Uk Plumbing forums answer to johny Motson ,hay fuzzy:D

Was going to say lucky win as did not see but apparently Chelsea hit Portsmouth’s post 5 times in the first half

Next stop

World cup
mark your dairy if you want to watch or if you want to charge a premium rate and work through ;)

England-Usa 12/6 19.30
England-Algeria 18/6 19.30
England-Slovenia 23/6 15.00

Scotland play.....oh,not there,Wales play....ohh not there,Irland play....oh no, both not there,well I never ,there is always next time and the time after that and........ :(:D

Mind you if England do as well as usual,think there will be the usual petition for a scrappage scheme :p

Last edited by a moderator:
let me finish let me finish.............
portsmouth will wn nothing this year
stop jumping the gun puddle, if you let people finish you will see the full picture
i knew chelsea would do it
he he

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fa cup final in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock