Discuss extra rad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

impo

hi all,
a question that you get asked a lot i guess.
i want to put a rad in my conservatory which is built off the kitchen the kitchen rad is in 10mm which i think just does the drop in the wall because the upstairs rads are 15mm the kitchen rad is a 600x800 double/double about 4700btu aprox i would need another 450x700 3300btu aprox in the conservatory..

could this be done off the 10mm or do i need to go back to the 15mm under the floor.

thanks mark..

I'd go back to the 15mm. If the kitchen rad was plumbed in 15mm then you'd be okay coming off that. Alternatively you could risk teeing off the existing 10mm kitchen radiator pipes. I've done this before (in 10mm) and it worked but looking back it could have been a fluke!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to extra rad in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, would appreciate some advice on next steps with conservatory rad. Single conservatory rad not heating up at all, neither pipe getting...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I noticed this winter my living room rad only get hot in the top half. Radiator is 1600mm(DP SC) double panel single convector. System...
Replies
Views
Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock