Discuss Extra long lever basin taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Anyone know where I can buy some reasonably priced basin lever taps with longer than normal length levers- but not absurdly long medical disabled style 6 inch levers?

Custard has some that seem to just overshoot length of spout and wants replaced. Been trawling net for 15 mins and am getting nowhere. Know I've seen them on my travels previously...

Found some Bristan ones but at £400 a pair I think they're a bit excessive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Extra long lever basin taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My kitchen mixer tap (Franke Zurich) has developed a drip. Presumably the cartridge (hot) has started to wear out. It is one that I replaced about...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am renovating an old stone house in France - about 900 years old at the oldest part - and we are trying to use authentic materials in all...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm looking for advice in the hope that a kind & knowledgeable soul (or two) may be able to assist. I'm looking to replace two basin mixer...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm after some help... I hope I can be clear enough... After being in 9 years our bathroom basin tap started dripping. It's a single...
Replies
Views
Hi all This is only about my third/fourth post, so go easy. Also, I'm only an enthusiastic amateur, not a pro... I'm having issues with the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock