Search the forum,

Discuss EU Referendum - Have you registered? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
In or out...
image.jpg

Its gotta be out and if we do pull out excuse the innuendo I think others will follow except that stupid German woman or is she a man with a funny hair cut she will be there till the end turning up to EU meetings on her own pmsl

Are you young enough to wait? Wait long enough for it to be watered down to nothing gained that is.

(not being hostile towards you).

I would never take it that way mate.

I'm 44 and to be honest, it won't effect me. I'm past caring and I'm comfortable enough to not give a ****. My gut says 'Stay'.

I would never take it that way mate.

I'm 44 and to be honest, it won't effect me. I'm past caring and I'm comfortable enough to not give a ****. My gut says 'Stay'.

Thank you.

I`m +10yrs on you, thought I knew what I wanted, spoke with my early 20yr old niece and nephew and have been speaking with -40yr old customers and haven`t heard anything to make me change my mind. Believe we need change and we need it now.

You can tell how much I am into politics, I had no idea we had to register , I thought something would drop through the letter box lol ........ Cheers for that RPM

You can tell how much I am into politics, I had no idea we had to register , I thought something would drop through the letter box lol ........ Cheers for that RPM

Learnt it in the skool of knowledge ie The pub. I too thought something would drop through the letterbox - Cunning beggers eh!

Nothing like it was meant to be when we joined the common market, We have given to much away, lost control of almost everything, and have to bow down to all the stupid crap that comes from Brussels. OUT FOR ME and most people I speak to want to leave,

Think I read that only 5% of British companies deal in Europe but all have to comply with the red tape involved

I honestly believe Europe is largely anti British in many respects and for various reasons.
We are also the softest nation.
We need out of Europe and I suspect the real reason the government wants us to remain is they know if it is a no vote there will be votes lost to them at first due to the problems some will have.

I honestly believe Europe is largely anti British in many respects and for various reasons.
We are also the softest nation.
We need out of Europe and I suspect the real reason the government wants us to remain is they know if it is a no vote there will be votes lost to them at first due to the problems some will have.

There is no British any more

In that case you can turn the light off when everyone`s gone. lol

Except nobody ever does go. And when they do they realise how carp everywhere else actually is and they come back.

This is one of the best countries in the world no doubt about it, but it could and should be a lot better. We should also have control of our borders.
Changes happen everywhere eventually. The UK has changed massively in the last 40 years. Some of it for the good, but a lot is wrong. Europe as a whole is no wiser than us and we should take control of our future. Any nonsence from a Europe without us should be reciprocated with taxes on their exports to us, which are much more than we export to them.

You have to remember, this is far more than controlling our borders. We have to ask europe if we can change a law and they tell us what we can change it to. This country needs to grow a pair and stand on our own two feet .......only then can we start to repair the damage done to so many by so few. This used to be a great manufacturing nation with jobs for every one and as in island, that is what we need to get back to.

I wanna stay in. No good ever comes from change.

And no good came out of it when we joined the common market, It's now time for a change & to take back the things that make us a proud nation, instead of bending over backwards to keep Europe happy.

In for me, with the economy as fragile as it still is a big shake up like that can't be good for any of us. In ten years time it would be different but I don't fancy being plunged back into chaos and we don't have any politicians that know how to run a country anymore.

In for me, with the economy as fragile as it still is a big shake up like that can't be good for any of us. In ten years time it would be different but I don't fancy being plunged back into chaos and we don't have any politicians that know how to run a country anymore.

Don't believe all that rubbish about a weak economy, we have one of the richest economy's on the planet, and this will improve when we don't have to pay billions into Europe

I hear you Phoenix but isn`t it a knock on effect from the EU being fragile and starting to show signs of cracks within member states, talking of states Obama was bang out of order in coming here and telling us what he would never tell his own people to do, the USA can`t even get their own people to have a decent gun law.

Is it just me ! or does it seem that the people who want to stay in Europe are the ones who don't know or remember that this country used to do very well B4 we joined, one of the smallest country's (in size) but who does Europe turn to when it needs help ? ? The UK ! Can we survive without them ? of course we can !

There will be no Europe, as we know it, if we vote to leave. We are financing it, - everyone agrees on that point.
Europe is like a wife that has been very bossy & demanding, using most of your money and then having other partners. Time for a divorce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to EU Referendum - Have you registered? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The front right corner shim is 5/8", the left front corner is 3/8" shimmed, with shorter shims under left middle and right rear corner. The pan perimeters...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock