Discuss estate cars for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmh76.jpg

I do sub-contract work for one of the biggest refrigeration companies in the UK and all their service lads have estate cars. but in a domestic environment it may appear to some as a DIY

Surely a van with seats in the back would be best all round.
If its servicing and repairs you do, who cares though as long as you can do the job

Last edited:
I fail to see how this is correct unless your using the car you've already got as my first van cost ÂŁ1100 was clean straight and tidy no rust, 110,000 on the clock
And my mate bought a similar van for ÂŁ550 just needed new tyres

if your paying that sort of money then I wouldnt want to be working far from home, the walk wont be too bad then..............:)

if your paying that sort of money then I wouldnt want to be working far from home, the walk wont be too bad then..............:)

Served me well that van until I wrote it off, with just over 150,000

Only issue it had was the roof rack bolts leaked water into the back, and I never got round to silicone the holes up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to estate cars for work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
any of you do jobs for estate agents? thinking of emailing some of the local ones, and offer our services as a plumbing , heating company , as I...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
Hi All Hoping someone can help me. I think its time I start to think about getting my boiler serviced which is a Ariston Combi Boiler A 30 MFFi...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Sent my apprentice off to flyer some houses in a posh area we were working in today. Got an email back entitled 'the letter I received today'...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock