Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss electric freezer & pool water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLOD

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Does anyone know the freezing point of chlorinated water used in a swimming pool ?

Trying to decide whether to take a job on that will require 25mm mdpe carrying pool water to be frozenand and not sure if the chlorine lowers the freezing temp too much for it to work.

Mdpe will take too much to freeze.............squeeze off will be the best bet

thanks gents - good advice ! squeeze off worked a treat :hurray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to electric freezer & pool water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Short version: Do frost protection valves trigger when the water in the pipe gets to threshold, or when the air temp drops? Long version...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
Hello all, So been having somewhat of a time with my Aqualisa Quartz 9.5 electric shower. A few.month ago I put up with a few problems it was...
Replies
Views
My water stinks. Smells musty. I installed a Whirlpool water softener mid February of this year ('23) and it's smelled ever since. So here's the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock