Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Dual Flush Valve Fittings in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm in the process of trying to replace a leaking flush valve with a Flomasta Dual flush Fill valve kit. The problem I've got is trying to get the flush pipe connected into the base of the valve. The existing flush pipe is marginally too small, but might be OK with a suitable gasket but I'm not sure what size gasket I would need - my local plumber appears to have closed down. If you have any experience with this valve, appreciate if you can let me know what fittings are needed to correctly fit the flush pipe.
Thanks!
Cam

Reply to Dual Flush Valve Fittings in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

i have 3 sottini toilets with a compact cistern. It has an ideal standard dual flush mechanism. 2" entry The ideal standard is poor quality in...
Replies
Views
Any recommendations for a push-button toilet dual flush valve, please (and must have a cable over 310mm)? Tried a Fluidmaster model but plumber...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have an Eastbrook Hurley towel radiator and fitting it as a dual fuel, with pipes coming out of the wall. I've been advised to...
Replies
Views
I need to fit a syphon to my loo over the weekend. What I'm seeing on screwfix is dual flush. Is this ok for a standard lever loo?
Replies
Views
Hi All This is following on from thread I made a few days ago but can't seem to find I'm in a bit of a bind with my CH design where I want to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock