Search the forum,

Discuss Dual flush syphon in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I need to fit a syphon to my loo over the weekend. What I'm seeing on screwfix is dual flush. Is this ok for a standard lever loo?

Reply to Dual flush syphon in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a wall hung pan with a concealed cistern. The flush is the "old style" Grohe Eau2 dual flush pneumatic button. When pressed the flush valve lifts lightly and closes giving a very short weak flush. You can manually lift the flush valve in the cistern and it moves freely, flushes fine and...
Replies
Views
The syphon activation cable on my old Bathstore A2432 dual flush valve has broken and I don't want to have to remove the whole cistern to replace the the complete unit. Does anyone know of a replacement valve the syphon part of which I can use to slot into the existing cradle, please? I hope...
Replies
Views
I need to adjust the large flush button because water continues to run after the cistern has filled up and the button does not return to its proper position, it stays depressed. The small flush button is working OK. In which direction does the dual flush operating plate need to slide/be moved?
Replies
Views
So, I had an old and disgusting Geberit dual flush that didn't work very well, so I decided to replace it. Cistern is 110.830.00.1, so got a compatible Geberit TwinLine 240.515.00.2. I then installed that but when you press the stick to activate the flush, it starts flushing but then doesn't...
Replies
Views
I have 4 Roca dual flush plates with mechanical 2 red wire valves behind them. The only option seems to be to replace with their single option c£50. As all 4 have broken in exactly the same way as have most people who live on our estate I am loathed to keep buying them. Does anyone have any...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock