Search the forum,

Discuss Roca Compatible Flush Plate in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I have 4 Roca dual flush plates with mechanical 2 red wire valves behind them.
The only option seems to be to replace with their single option c£50. As all 4 have broken in exactly the same way as have most people who live on our estate I am loathed to keep buying them.
Does anyone have any ideas about how I can find something compatible. Part number for exiting one is - Roca Plate L1 White A890086000

Where are they breaking ?

Attachments

• IMG_20230825_140711723.jpg
    IMG_20230825_140711723.jpg
    378.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20230825_140718858.jpg
    IMG_20230825_140718858.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 10
Had the same issue with Villeroy and Boch flush plates that used cables. Only ever had issues with cable systems never rods.

Speak with Roca and see what options you have but I think you may be out of luck

Reply to Roca Compatible Flush Plate in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock