Search the forum,

Discuss Dropping the kids to d pool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

bright spark

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
A friend of mine said the above to me when going out to d toilet for a sit down. Anyone got any good slang or sayings

Shake hands with an old friend
Drain the lizard
Have a brown baby boy
Have a Bono

Up north we say the wonderfully descriptive......

Ive got a turtles head in my pants
Or
Im touchin t' cloth

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji90]

drain the main vain
oops the turtles heads popped out ( this is normally said if you suddenly need to dash to the bog )
Off to curl one out ,

I always thought that was having a ham shank. Or bashing the bishop, doing the knuckle shuffle, meeting Mrs Palm and her 5 daughters?

It is! I didn't think the thread was just taking a dump sayings!

You've the lovely Kate at home and yet you still practice onanism.

What's wrong with you?

Hang on google google google...

Kate suffers with headaches on days ending in Y...

Having a good dig out.

Or

Hand to gland combat, for the other one.

I texted my girlfriend the other day....I cant wait to get my face into your badly wrapped kebab.

I often send weird funny texts, most completely obscence. I texted one by mistake to a customer once, that was awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dropping the kids to d pool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi All After having pooling water on my drive, I dug down around to find: Black pipe poly/plastic dug 450mm deep spraying water at mains...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock