Discuss Drill through granite worktop in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to regularly drill 6mm holes through granite using a standard drill bit. Never did 22mm but would have thought starting small and expanding up would Beno problem.

But avoid hammer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Drill through granite worktop in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning all. What size diamond holesaw do you use for drilling the hole in a quartz countertop for a basin waste to go through? I have a house...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, an easy one: I recently had to drill through two outside walls to run 15mm pipes for a shower and sink. The holes are neat enough but...
Replies
Views
I'm on a new build the boiler is in the garage. I have the option of drilling straight out with the condensate in to the stack. Or drilling...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm going around in circles trying to find a new kitchen sink. We want a white one, ideally a more modern look like granite or composite...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock