Discuss Drain rods for Valantines Day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rocky

Hi people
The better half has decided to buy me a set of drain rods for the 14th bless her.
So Ive been looking at the Baileys 3/4" rods.
The question is screw thread joint or Lockfast?
What do you guys use/prefer?

Cheers
Rocky

Screw im my opinion, baileys are good enjoy all the drains for years to come :D

Hi people
The better half has decided to buy me a set of drain rods for the 14th bless her.
So Ive been looking at the Baileys 3/4" rods.
The question is screw thread joint or Lockfast?
What do you guys use/prefer?

Cheers
Rocky
when buying any tools and equipment i always obey the kiss rule
Keep It Simple Stupid
GO FOR THE SCREW ONE AND REMEBER WHICH WAY TO TURN THEM

OK, rocky, spill the beans, what are you buying the better half then?

Lockfast - I know someone who got a worm stuck and it ended up coming off. Major trouble to extricate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Drain rods for Valantines Day in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi The onslaught of plumbing questions continues! Sorry folks... The plumber is coming on Monday and will be draining down to do the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Had a job booked in this morning, renew all rads in the property. Downstairs rads are in solid floor so customer said just change rads and alter...
Replies
Views
I have just spent the most enjoyable 2 hours this afternoon. I have never laughed so much for ages looking at the photos. I have got as far as...
Replies
Views
V
So I just recently got my apprenticeship and am working with the guys im working withs tools at the minute but I wanna get my own set so we can...
Replies
Views
Swift2506
S
S
Hi, My neighbor is on the brink of being evicted by the housing association that owns her house. The police have been to her house around 18...
Replies
Views
Back