Search the forum,

Discuss Dorset Plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Magnaman

Hi all, just stumbled across this forum whilst searching for something. Looks really good.
my name is Carl and I work for Magna Housing Association (Magnaman!!!) covering Dorset,Somerset & Devon. Have been with them 15 years and am level 3 qualified with Gas safe, Oftec, Hetas and Unvented.

Hope to use the forum regularly.
Merry Christmas :carolers::carolers::carolers::carolers::carolers:

Welcome to the forum's Carl aka magnaman stick around you'll like it here......regards Turnpin:welcome:

Welcome along mate. Where are you based in Dorset??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dorset Plumber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Hope you are all well. My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing in August this year, and have already signed on to the Level 2 NVQ as well as my Unvented and Water Regs certs, to start after...
Replies
Views
Been stuck abroad for a year now. Still stuck abroad. Italian red tape is, as they say, 'something else'. I used to think regulation was about protecting people, and often it is, but not over here. Mad country, not sure how it functions at all. They ask you to provide government mapping...
Replies
Views
Hi all hope all is well I am 24 with a NVQ L1 & L2 in plumbing, I wanted to further my skills and become gas safe, I have started college and have completed all my theory and practical in class and I have hit a brick wall. I had someone that was gas registered and now has had something come up...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being reported to me, that concerns me forum-wise. The aim with this place is to be really helpful. No matter what the Original Poster (OP) has come here...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock