Discuss Donald v Hilary in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same. Neither. Both have different opinions on everything and both are wrong.

Poor Americans :)

Trump is the lesser of two evils as at least the senate will keep a tight lead on him. He will be a figure head nothing more

Glad this thread has come up. You also know my political knowledge is zero but what is really like to know is how with this election effect me either way? Serious question for a change!

Glad this thread has come up. You also know my political knowledge is zero but what is really like to know is how with this election effect me either way? Serious question for a change!

Trump loves Putin. The only thing that has kept Russia and Putin at bay these last few decades has been the stalemate between US / Russia in terms of firepower. If Trump encourages Putin or turns a blind eye, he'll be all over Eastern Europe again trying to claw back what was the USSR. Not to mention running riot over the Middle East even more than he is currently doing.

The result will not effect your .........

Choice in drinks, food, pastimes or women!
Enough said?

Trump is the lesser of two evils as at least the senate will keep a tight lead on him. He will be a figure head nothing more

That is true. He does not have the political clout, connections or nouse to actually run the country. He'll sign whatever is put in front of him, which will allow some powerful but shady politicians free reign over the next four years..

On the other hand, Hillary os corrupt, a proven repeated liar, and frankly as trustworthy as a ***** rattlesnake.. Devil and the deep blue sea comes to mind...

The problem for the Americans is ....
Vote Hillary and it`s more of the same and they want change but vote Trump and god knows what will happen.

I think they're all pawns
Front men/women.
Puppets !
The real political stuff is behind the scenes

I think they're all pawns
Front men/women.
Puppets !
The real political stuff is behind the scenes

Where do think all the $ come from to fund the campaigns and it will need paying back somehow. Actually much like here.

Trump loves Putin. The only thing that has kept Russia and Putin at bay these last few decades has been the stalemate between US / Russia in terms of firepower. If Trump encourages Putin or turns a blind eye, he'll be all over Eastern Europe again trying to claw back what was the USSR. Not to mention running riot over the Middle East even more than he is currently doing.

but that doesn't really affect me tho does it??

Does it tho? Or are we just a country of scaremongers??

The markets change so investments change so project are mothballed so demands on labour change so employment changes as do wages along with house building are just a few examples.

The markets change so investments change so project are mothballed so demands on labour change so employment changes as do wages along with house building are just a few examples.

Scrap price might go up tho?...

but that doesn't really affect me tho does it??

If the geopolitical map of Europe changes, it will affect all of us mate. Do you not remember the Cold War years? Nuclear warning sirens being tested? The ever-present threat of war with Russia (USSR as it was then). Putin's warships are passing closer to our territorial waters, RAF jets have been scrambled half a dozen times in the last few weeks to chase off Russian fighters - he's flexing his muscles.

southern comfort will cost more.... not that the rest of us care :)

however the main issue if Trump gets there is the chinese are pushing the limit with their global aspirations but they havent the money to do so as they once had, the Russians are desperate to catch up with the chinese but are a busted flush, the indians are really becoming a bit of a super power and are getting there rapidly but worst of all the yanks are a failing super power as well, all in all a horrible concoction of unstable politics about to clash, and then you get a complete nutter called trump joining the equation...... we might as well all start drinking poncy cocktails as time is running out folks.....

If Trump get in, he will employ Mexicans to build the wall at US $ 6.00 per hour.
Unless he starts up a labour hire company in Mexico and employs them at a quarter of that rate.

He then will have the opportunity of charging the US Government US $ 15.00 per hour for labour while only paying out US $ 1.50 per hour.

If americans invaded as many countries as russians have world would be a much better place.

Perhaps you should watch what western media never show on tv

Probably same as Brexit, - a large amount of people were obviously fed up with weak politics and lies. I hope it changes America in a good way.

I don't know enough about politics to give a sensible answer but I think people are just fed up and voted for trump to revolt against the system.

Does it really matter though who is in charge? Is it not like our system where if they want to do something it goes to their parliament (congress is it?) then they have a vote and it either passes or gets thrown out? So you could put a monkey up front and it won't really make a difference what people should look at is the winning margins?

The President can make all the promises and threats he or she wants to but getting action on them is not so easy.

The U.S and the rest of the World survived Reagan, they'll survive Trump.
He might actually have some ideas that would do some good, I didn't bother listening so don't know what he said, apart from mention of a totally unrealistic wall.

I don't know enough about politics to give a sensible answer but I think people are just fed up and voted for trump to revolt against the system.

Does it really matter though who is in charge? Is it not like our system where if they want to do something it goes to their parliament (congress is it?) then they have a vote and it either passes or gets thrown out? So you could put a monkey up front and it won't really make a difference what people should look at is the winning margins?

From my understanding he has overall majority so can do what he wants.

If Trump get in, he will employ Mexicans to build the wall at US $ 6.00 per hour.
Unless he starts up a labour hire company in Mexico and employs them at a quarter of that rate.

He then will have the opportunity of charging the US Government US $ 15.00 per hour for labour while only paying out US $ 1.50 per hour.

And paying no tax at all! I ask you where else in the world can a man who openly say`s he is smart in the world of tax and doesn`t pay any be elected as the president.

Shows how bad that they must've thought option B was

IMG_4978.jpg

As per title - who would you go for and why

Id go for Hilary
But non of the, are really good though

Trump said that he would try to lower the tax for richer ppl :) lol just because he doesn't want to pay tax as the past few years

The underestimated power of reality TV.

The underestimated power of peoples memories when Bill Clinton was in power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Donald v Hilary in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock