Discuss does any one how to delete old posts !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joshuafisk1996

made a few spelling errors on a wanted apprenticeship advert ) :

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure Josh, but if spelling is not your strong point then I would suggest that you write your post on a word document, spell check it and then copy and paste it into the thread.

it wont let me edit my first thread /post

Don't worry about spelling, it is unlikely that you will find a job writing letters. Ask anyone in your group at college how many replies they have had! I certainly would not hold it against a apprentice, given that I cannot spell for toffee either.

Look smart and knock on doors of the plumbers and gas safe guys within a mile of your house - do a post code search on the gas safe website and on CIPHE find a plumber.

Ask them to give you a trial or ask to carry their tool box or just observe. Never offer to work for free - there is too much of this and it is a scandal.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to does any one how to delete old posts !! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
First of all I have to confess I am not a plumber so please bear with me! I have a Daryl enclosed shower in an ensuite bathroom. It was already...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock