Discuss Do it myself and mods in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't I see the thread will somebody post a link

link plz rpm

Come on Ads, you can pop your banning cherry tonight

That`s the thing, he done nothing wrong forum wise and no doubt thinks he is helping and crops said you can`t ban somebody just because you don`t like him.

That`s the thing, he done nothing wrong forum wise and no doubt thinks he is helping and crops said you can`t ban somebody just because you don`t like him.

Why not, that guy is s thing of nightmares. Pleeeeeeesae ban him.

You can when you've twice placed a diy avatar on his profile and twice he removes it.

I'm afraid that's game over, boys!

Wah! Wah! Wah! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

You can when you've twice placed a diy avatar on his profile and twice he removes it.

I'm afraid that's game over, boys!

Wah! Wah! Wah! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

Tell me your not kidding, please!! Get him gone.

Just noticed, he's a gonna. Happy days.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Mods.

Stand corrected, seems you can ban somebody because you don`t like them. lol

Sod the "DIY" banner, use a dunce cap.

Don't see anything wrong with a DIY banner personally

Second thoughts, it could have a reverse phsycology effect
Joe Bloggs taking the word of a DIYer who (they think) has overcome/solved the very problem that they came on here for advice about
As opposed to, what they think, is just an opinion of one of us on here

Don't see anything wrong with a DIY banner personally

Second thoughts, it could have a reverse phsycology effect
Joe Bloggs taking the word of a DIYer who (they think) has overcome/solved the very problem that they came on here for advice about
As opposed to, what they think, is just an opinion of one of us on here

Maybe we should have a verified banner for those of us who have city&guilds (and equivelent) lvl2 and above qualifications

Failure to comply with directions given by a member of the moderation team.

Twice given a diy avatar. And twice he removed it.

There is no third time.

Is it only a day though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Do it myself and mods in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was on this forum a long time ago and I would like to explain my experience of plumbing. This may be a long post but I will be happy if it helps...
Replies
Views
I'm hoping for a bit of advice. We are in the process of renovating an old house and as part of that work we are upgrading the old 1980s boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Am new to the forum. Some of what I will be discussing has been covered in previous threads but I feel my situation is a bit more unique...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
Back