Discuss Core drill bits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOSSEP

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Where do you guys get your core drill bits from? I need a new bit for 32mm and 43mm and waste pipe. The ones Ive made blunt are from a set, so Im after something good quality that will last a while.

Thanks mate.

To save me going to the van, does anyone know the outside diameter of 32mm waste pipe and 40mm waste pipe fittings? Want to get the right size core bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Core drill bits in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Morning All After some advise on repairing a sink waste that goes into the toilet pan, which goes straight into soil stack. Had bathroom done 2...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock