Discuss copper pipe jointing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
cracking bits of kit fittings are dear and I have stopped using mine as much as I used to due to cost but great bits of kit!!

Like above, very good, bit not cheap.
ideal when you can't use a naked flame.

Rems, rigid,nova press , all good. Milwaukee now making one, but it's pricey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to copper pipe jointing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a condensate pipe that appears to be leaking at the joint. How do I fix the leak? Would something like plumbers putty around the...
Replies
Views
I am in process of replacing an existing sink with a new stainless steel one. The existing tap is plumbed directly to copper which means that it...
Replies
Views
I am installing a sink in utility room. Washing machine waste already exists and is the verical pipe with the flexib pipe from the machine poked...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock