Discuss Condense into washing machine trap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shednight

Hi people. This is my first post. Haven't been on here for a while but it's a really good forum.

my question as the title describes is what are your views on putting the condence into a washing machine trap. I know it is a tight fit but should it really be done? Good practise?

needs to be fitted into the pipework after a trap. Are you gas safe register'd? if so you would be best to join the gas safe only forum.

welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the reply. Just wanted to hear other peoples views on this as I've came across this a few times.

Yeah I am gas safe registered but I haven't got enough posts to join that group.

images
U

Use one of these!

Thanks mate. That thing looks a lot easier than cutting a tee in and a reducer.

Thanks for the reply. Just wanted to hear other peoples views on this as I've came across this a few times.

Yeah I am gas safe registered but I haven't got enough posts to join that group.

just reply to a few threads and you will have enough posts. :)

Depends on boiler, always best to check mi's but most will let you as there is a trap built into the boiler.

I also love them clamp kits lol use them all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Condense into washing machine trap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We have noticed for a while now that when our washing machine nears the end of a cycle we get a bad smell of dirty water in the downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just moved the washing machine into the garage and it will not drain. I wonder if it's something to do with the way I have installed...
Replies
Views
A few months ago I wanted to connect a 1000l water butt (fabricated from galv steel) to our washing machine. After trawling many forums and...
Replies
Views
Hi, all. I have a leak problem behind the washing machine. It's a pipe that is leaking directly into a drain. It used to drip but now is leaking a...
Replies
Views
Pritesh Patel
P
Hi My washing machine is 5m away from the water mains copper pipe/valve. I've currently got a long blue inlet hose connecting the washing machine...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock