Discuss Condensation pump Wiring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

Alright guys having a nightmare day on Saturday customer moaning about when is the heating going on etc even tho she was told it would be a full day conversion, chipboard flooring anyway

Normally buy Jet2 but tamz had a few for sale so thought i would try them, Conlift1.

Jet2 one no problem. I always on my ideal logic but this time i cant work out how to wire the safety cut out for the pump eg wiring into the boiler the boiler is a vokera vision

Thanks steven

You shoulda phoned me:lol:

Live neutral and earth into a permanent live.
The other cable is the cut out. The same as a Jet but an extra wire for an alarm. It is volt free.
You use the black and brown to break the switch and stick the blue into a bit terminal strip you don't need it.
Depending what controls you are using. If it is a built in clock remove the link and put the black and brown in there and it will cut out the heating if the pump fails.

tamz dont hassle plumbers on a saturday, its wired up just not safety done I was having a off day,lol. **** i am i get that sorted this week.

Random question tamz you quite just now ?

Lame plumber they were not good lol

Booked in until Easter. 2 spare days atm. Its a bit up and down same as most.

thats great buddie, I will pm you something in the next few weeks but i need more information first (some boiler Installs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Condensation pump Wiring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back