Currently reading:
Condensation pump Wiring

Discuss Condensation pump Wiring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

Alright guys having a nightmare day on Saturday customer moaning about when is the heating going on etc even tho she was told it would be a full day conversion, chipboard flooring anyway

Normally buy Jet2 but tamz had a few for sale so thought i would try them, Conlift1.

Jet2 one no problem. I always on my ideal logic but this time i cant work out how to wire the safety cut out for the pump eg wiring into the boiler the boiler is a vokera vision

Thanks steven

You shoulda phoned me:lol:

Live neutral and earth into a permanent live.
The other cable is the cut out. The same as a Jet but an extra wire for an alarm. It is volt free.
You use the black and brown to break the switch and stick the blue into a bit terminal strip you don't need it.
Depending what controls you are using. If it is a built in clock remove the link and put the black and brown in there and it will cut out the heating if the pump fails.

tamz dont hassle plumbers on a saturday, its wired up just not safety done I was having a off day,lol. **** i am i get that sorted this week.

Random question tamz you quite just now ?

Lame plumber they were not good lol

Booked in until Easter. 2 spare days atm. Its a bit up and down same as most.

thats great buddie, I will pm you something in the next few weeks but i need more information first (some boiler Installs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Condensation pump Wiring in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock