Discuss condensate into square down pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

efficient

Hi all, just viewed a boiler install for next week. 32mm condensate pipe will have to run outside into a black square down pipe... anyone seen an adapter/boss for a square down pipe, if so can you post the link
Cheers

Just get a y piece, is it combined rainwater and drainege system though plus dont forget to leave a air break in it

i guess at worst you could put a rain water head in though as previous post if mcalpine do a connector you could use that

Mcalpine BOSSCONN-22MM is the one, go to mcalpine plumbing website

as you need to have an air break/gap your best to get a branch and elbow of said RWP and fit the branch with the elbow pointing straight up and the 32mm waste pipe sitting just above the elbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to condensate into square down pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In...
Replies
Views
I have a CH boiler installation with a nice simple vertical condensate drain, down and out through the wall to a pipe outside. All is as it...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope someone can help. I’m hoping this isn’t a permanent problem. We’ve converted a gravity vented hot water system, into an unvented...
Replies
Views
Back