Search the forum,

Discuss compartment labels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jambo

hey guys struggling to get compartment labels for combi boilers installed in a cupboard and labeling to tell the name of installer date ect any help please been on corgi direct & gas safe with no joy cheers

Just print some labels off on printer,with your name and tel in bid bold letters :)
I am thinking of getting some electronic ones that light up and play a tune after a year,with a little jingle in broken chinese saying maybe

"elwo,elwo,tis servoce time,wing pumer soon,bowler will luv you long time"

or something like that :p :p

or you could try regin

Last edited by a moderator:
Just print some labels off on printer,with your name and tel in bid bold letters :)
I am thinking of getting some electronic ones that light up and play a tune after a year,with a little jingle in broken chinese saying maybe

"elwo,elwo,tis servoce time,wing pumer soon,bowler will luv you long time"

or something like that :p :p

or you could try regin

thats made my night,pi@@ed myself laughing

as said jambo,regin,hayes uk or try gas safe direct[not anything to do with gassafe]or your local pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to compartment labels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered central heating installer about 15 years ago, so I felt comfortable running the flow/return to rads). I am in need of a combi boiler install with a...
Replies
Views
Hi, can anyone tell me which pipes are flow and return please. I removed old leaking 2008 C26 firebird oil boiler in June . We have now completed damp proofing works & I need to extend these 4 pipes to go through the wall and into a new boiler room. This area will then be stud wall and...
Replies
Views
I have a "Firebird Envirogreen Condensing Combi Oil Boiler 26kW" a part has went and I can't find it anywhere, I was at every plumbers merchant near me but they all need to ring Firebird who are closed till next week. I wonder if anyone can help me find this part please? It's a pressure sensor...
Replies
Views
E
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find an answer to my questions. I have a back boiler and gas fire which h has been serviced regularly over the years by different engineers with no issues. Last time , the guy wanted to condem it due to not being compliant with...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock