Search the forum,

Discuss Combined waste to stack query in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. I wish to combine the wastes from my bath and shower (Both 40mm) at the point they go out through the wall, then a 1.5 - 2 meter run externally across to the soil stack, with the 32mm sink waste dropping in about 250mm from soil pipe. Do I have to use 50mm waste externally for this? Not may places seem to sell the 50mm black pipe and fittings. (SF do some 50mm in white and TS very little at all). Thanks in advance.

Reply to Combined waste to stack query in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for some advice on my little bathroom project. I took the bath out. I got a shower jacuzzi thing. The base has 2 wheels in the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock