Discuss Combined bath/shower wastes in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi. If I want to connect bath and shower wastes so they come out of the same pipe to the soil stack, what size does it have to be? 50mm?
I've read that I need and anti-syphon valve too, as the shower waste run will be over 2 meters, under the bath. Do the bath and shower wastes have to be 40mm or 32, before joining the 50mm? Thanks

Reply to Combined bath/shower wastes in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Installing 2 new bathrooms, property only had 1 bathroom and the waste went into a cast iron soil stack which has now been replaced. I...
Replies
Views
Total refit of of bathroom. I've got a 40mm waste from the shower running beneath the floorboards to an external wall and out. Just above where...
Replies
Views
C
Hello all, I'm preparing an estimate for a bathroom renovation in a block of flats. As always I'm trying to flag up / plan for and cost as many...
Replies
Views
Afternoon, our bath waste pipe in our rented property has started leaking slightly when we shower. We've narrowed it down to a loose screw in the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock