Discuss combi to combi £800 fitted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are stupid enough to do a combi change for a few hundred pounds more fool you , I know a guy who drives a top of the range van that is empty bar a hose and a few fittings. The prices he charges he only needs to work one day a week , He does not do breakdowns or call outs.

i think there is a balance, a guy working for £200 per day has an annual top line of about £50k, depending on days worked, less allowances and costs its up to him if its enough or not, however a guy who charge someone enough for a days work that does him all week is charging way too much in my opinion, cause if he is earning 40-50k (as we are saying is barely enough if SE) for one day a week then i think thats too much

I will fit a boiler for £200 cash if needed on other end of spectrum i will fit one for £400 if i can get away with it .The way i look at it if i dont do it someone else will .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to combi to combi £800 fitted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting...
Replies
Views
Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi, We have a Kinetico 2020c HE Water Softener, fitted in 2008 in our loft to the cold water tank in a vented system with a conventional boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock