Discuss combi to combi £800 fitted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
£800 and you go in my phone as dont answer :lol:

Probably around a grand.

boiler wb,timer,room stat materials £1,050.00+labour £550.00=£1,600.00 inc vat (this is the last one i fitted 2 weeks back )
plus I give them free power flush

if the property meets the exemption criteria for needing a HE boiler it is possible to fit an SE boiler in a swap over in 3-4 hrs so if you can buy a boiler for £400 odd, then yes it can, or if an HE is already in then how long would it take to sway a boiler for an exact same model? we used to do warranty work for various manufacturers and got 3.5hrs labour to change a boiler, ok you use the old flue hole and existing jig so again yes it can, obviously anything else needed gets more cash, how you do you sales pitch is up to you, this is how they do theirs, from the landline they must be in Bellshill area a few miles from me but i dont know them,, nice free advert you are giving them by leaving the phone number in!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got some info on the price cutting boiler swoppers, i'll no name & shame but there's 2 guys involved, in partnership i believe, 1 in bellshill & 1 in coatbridge, drumpellier i'm told . ring any bells kirk

Probably end up with boiler piped like this lovely one I bumped into today

IMG_1026.jpg

customer double lucky as its a ferroli as well !!

IMG_1027.jpg

:cry_smile:

band b glowworm beta com £456 inc boiler flue and clock and fill loop. leaves 350 labour, no way on earth it can be a band a unless 2nd hand or nicked!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to combi to combi £800 fitted in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting...
Replies
Views
Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi I am somewhat confused. My daughter has a combi boiler bought 2-3 years ago and has it timed to come on in morning for an hour and at night...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Hi, We have a Kinetico 2020c HE Water Softener, fitted in 2008 in our loft to the cold water tank in a vented system with a conventional boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock