Search the forum,

Discuss Cold call from EMS Internet or EMS Media - Mobi Website. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megaflo-Experts

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone had a call from EMS Internet (or EMS Media) selling mobi websites?
Essentially a mobile version of your existing website with a ". mobi" domain name, supposedly designed to run on mobile devices. Sounds good in theory, but don't trust them!
You'll get unexpected invoices for things you didn't agree to.

Anyone else had dealings with them?

Stay well clear, before you know it you will have them asking for money and nothing in return.

I'm on my mobile and what do you know I can view websites. Had them phone me saying you can't view my web very well on a phone. I can?

Trouble is, what you agree to on the phone, isn't what you get. Always get the package/details in writing before committing to anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Cold call from EMS Internet or EMS Media - Mobi Website. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise coming from my copper water pipes when no water is being used? It basically sounds like the noise you hear after the water shuts off when your toilet bowl...
Replies
Views
I'm hoping for a bit of advice. We are in the process of renovating an old house and as part of that work we are upgrading the old 1980s boiler and gravity fed system with a new boiler and unvented cylinder. I got a load of quotes, went for a guy we thought seemed ok and checked that he was...
Replies
Views
Just had a call from Harpoon Media rambling on about how much they can help my business and asking all sorts of nosey questions as well as promising to get me in the number 1 slot on Google and Facebook etc. I politely shot him down on all his points telling him I'm not interested and ended the...
Replies
Views
PowerFlusher2
P
T
Hi Guys, As some of you know I have been working on new websites for members of this forum over the past several weeks. I did a survey of businesses and have also had consistent dialogue with those who have signed up about their aspirations and goals for the future. What seems to be...
Replies
Views
T
T
Salus iT500 Internet thermostat. Utilized my day off work today fitting the iT500 after servicing my boiler for the first time since i bought the house 3 years ago. I know, i'm ashamed. Anyway, onto the stat. It's been installed to work with a WB 35CDi, replacing a Honeywell mechanical...
Replies
Views
csmithy
C
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock