Search the forum,

Discuss Cockball fill valve toilet . in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Just replaced old cockball valve due to it filling slow when turned water on it filled fast first time second time still filling slow any idea's

Just replaced old cockball valve due to it filling slow when turned water on it filled fast first time second time still filling slow any idea's
Could be sediment in the pipe that's been swept along by the faster fill of the new valve. There is probably a filter/mesh as an integral part of the valve, check there first.

The instructions for fitting the valve will probably say something about flushing the supply pipe prior to fitting. This is why...

Could be sediment in the pipe that's been swept along by the faster fill of the new valve. There is probably a filter/mesh as an integral part of the valve, check there first.

The instructions for fitting the valve will probably say something about flushing the supply pipe prior to fitting. This is why...
Thanks will check that first.

Reply to Cockball fill valve toilet . in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, My tenant toilet has just started to fill up really slow, he has said it takes 20mins to fill the tank, what could be the issue? He provided a short video that I have attached. Would be good to know what to look for, or what parts to take when going to take a look. Thank you good...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use a push fit tap connector instead which will give me more flexibility in fitting?
Replies
Views
We have a 1980's toilet and it normaly works by: 1.When flushed the deposit in the bowl is sucked out 2. the bowl fills up again with clean water. This is not happening now, when flushed the water fills the toilet bowl then emptys and refils. What can I do? Is it a profesional plumber callout?
Replies
Views
Water keeps filling up my home water tank from the output valve at the bottom of the tank and not from the top of the tank Water keeps pouring in from the output valve and won't stop, making the tank overflow 24/24 At first we thought it was the input valve at the top but after inspection we...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to change the system fill valve, but I’m struggling to dismantle the existing toilet to access underneath the tank, I’ve added some pictures can anyone advise of the steps? Thanks!
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock