Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Clearing a blocked drain. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I need some recommendations of firms that can help unblock a waste water drain at my property. There is a septic tank - which is OK and a waste water "hole" where water from showers, washing up and the washing machine flows. The problem is when the washing machine runs the waste water backs up to the bathroom shower area. It eventually clears but can take up to 2 hours. I'm guessing the waste water drain must be blocked.

I've tried local people but they don't seem to know any firm but I hoping some-one on this forum can suggest a suitable/local firm to help.

My property is between Wanon Niwat and Akat Amnuai in Sakon Nakhon Province (75 k from Sakon Nakhon). Udon Thani and Kalasin are further away but in striking distance as is Nong Khai.

Well, you can contact a local plumber in San Jose who is close to your location. They will assist you in determining how to deal with this and giving you the best method for opening or clearing a blocked drain in a matter of minutes. I know one off the best draining opener here in San Jose u can contact.

Well, you can contact a local plumber in San Jose who is close to your location. They will assist you in determining how to deal with this and giving you the best method for opening or clearing a blocked drain in a matter of minutes. I know one off the best draining opener here in San Jose u can contact.
The OP might be better advised to seek help from somewhere closer than San Jose, since the Sakon Nakhon Province is in eastern Thailand, not far from the border with Vietnam and Laos!!!

Reply to Clearing a blocked drain. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hello all, The kitchen sink in the property we are renting drains really slowly, and I was hoping to remedy or alleviate this with some educated...
Replies
Views
My mother has been away on holiday for a few weeks and she has a kitchen mixer tap that has a very slow drip nothing significant - been like that...
Replies
Views
Needing some advice for recurrent blocked drains in upstairs toilet and sinks/shower. I’ve tracked the drain to under the house and it looks like...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock