Search the forum,

Discuss Clearing a blocked drain. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I need some recommendations of firms that can help unblock a waste water drain at my property. There is a septic tank - which is OK and a waste water "hole" where water from showers, washing up and the washing machine flows. The problem is when the washing machine runs the waste water backs up to the bathroom shower area. It eventually clears but can take up to 2 hours. I'm guessing the waste water drain must be blocked.

I've tried local people but they don't seem to know any firm but I hoping some-one on this forum can suggest a suitable/local firm to help.

My property is between Wanon Niwat and Akat Amnuai in Sakon Nakhon Province (75 k from Sakon Nakhon). Udon Thani and Kalasin are further away but in striking distance as is Nong Khai.

Well, you can contact a local plumber in San Jose who is close to your location. They will assist you in determining how to deal with this and giving you the best method for opening or clearing a blocked drain in a matter of minutes. I know one off the best draining opener here in San Jose u can contact.

Well, you can contact a local plumber in San Jose who is close to your location. They will assist you in determining how to deal with this and giving you the best method for opening or clearing a blocked drain in a matter of minutes. I know one off the best draining opener here in San Jose u can contact.
The OP might be better advised to seek help from somewhere closer than San Jose, since the Sakon Nakhon Province is in eastern Thailand, not far from the border with Vietnam and Laos!!!

Reply to Clearing a blocked drain. in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock