Discuss Chris F's being taken for a mug thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I took the job they showed me other lads invoices for 2 grand a week. Turns out he had 3 lads working for him and they were doing voids on the same street. So it was all a bit misleading, where I was meant to be responsive maintenance.

At those prices, I am not schocked, I am CONFUSED. And to think you may have to do a 40 mile trip??? I personally only work within a 10 mile radius of Croydon, Surrey. I only venture further if I am recommended. And I attend at a price. For instance, last week I was in Westerham (13 miles)

If you are a big employer with loads of staff that need paying and not enough work, then it will be the perfect opportunity to keep them busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Chris F's being taken for a mug thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s...
Replies
Views
Morning all. I hope this is the correct place for this post. If not i'll happily move it to another forum area. I am renovating a property and...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hello All, I know that this is a question for a Forum Moderator and probably should be posted in a section about the Forum itself but I was...
Replies
Views
Back