Discuss chamfering tool for soil pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive always used a surform to chamfer 4''.
but as i'm a tool-tart, i like the sound of this rothenberger cutter!
mmmmm-rothenberger!

BenC - Sorry pal - I just checked the link in your post and the link in my post both worked ok for me - PC's do my head in so many different things to go t1ts up.

Just search for PPC110 on the web and it'll come up somewhere

for the amount of drain work i do i just use my file.................just the job.

lol i wont be doing much drain work but im a tool *****, if theres a tool out there to do a job and make it quicker/easier i want it

Stick with rasp, looked on website this tool is to bulky for my already full van and looks like it needs setting up on site, expensive too.

all these tools are slightly bulky the one my tutor had was just for chamferring not cutting.

all these tools are slightly bulky the one my tutor had was just for chamferring not cutting.

Hi all.

Your looking for something called a Pipemate. Type it into google it will come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to chamfering tool for soil pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Have got an old 60/70s PVC soil stack, the Toilet is going into a Hunter branded socket which has an old O-ring design (quite flat with 3...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, I'll start by saying I'll be getting a plumber out to do this but wanted some advice first. We're redoing our ground floor bathroom this year...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
Hi, Need some advice about a soil pipe in 1966ish built ex-mod property. We have suspected but not be able to prove that since some heavy...
Replies
Views
I would like to add another WC about 2m to the right of existing WC. The existing soil pipe has only one WC (coming out the wall straight into...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock